A CHURCH FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY
A different church for your family for very different times. At a time when limits are questioned at every turn, Limits of time, limits of budget, limits of relationships. All the bonds that hold our society together are being perpetually questioned. No Limits Church welcomes you to explore the role of faith in your daily life, the role God wants to play in the successes of your life.
Join us Sundays at 5pm and Thursday at 7pm for uplifting worship and practical teaching with people just like you, trying to figure out a way to do more than get by, but thrive for our families.
No Limits Church is one church.
NLC is one church with one mission, one vision, one culture and one God. Believing that the church is not a building but a group of believers, we are many people in many places with one purpose.
No Limits Church is word-centered.
At No Limits, we believe in the Word of God, not religion. Religion leads to pride and rules or despair for failing to keep them, but the gospel is the “good news” that Jesus died to give us life. Our entire relationship with God — not just its beginning — is based on His sacrifice and not on our own works. We focus on relationship not religion at NLC.
No Limits Church is family.
We believe that the local church — a connected, intentional group of believers who worship, learn and serve together — is the primary way God accomplishes His mission in the world. At NLC, we connect people in ministry teams who serve each other weekly. Look at our ministries page to get involved in a ministry.
No Limits Church is mission.
NLC displays the love of Christ locally and globally through a variety of means and projects. Our No Limits Family serve their neighbors and local causes as groups, we invest heavily in local missions.
No Limits Church is many communities.
Through our local campuses, NLC has the strength of a large church with the intimacy and community of a small one. Our goal is to have several campuses within the next four years.
No Limits Church is growth.
Everyone has a next step to take in their relationship with God. We offer a greater understanding of the gospel, offering men, women, students and children places to grow in their faith. Come see what it’s all about,purpose will grow in you.
1. Salvation through confession of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. (Acts 4:12; Romans 10:9-10; John 14:6)
2. There is only one living and true God. There are three persons in the Godhead: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:2, 27; Matthew 28:19; I John 5:7)
3. We believe the Holy Bible to be the inspired and infallible Word of God. (II Timothy 3:16; II Peter 1:20, 21)
4. We believe Jesus Christ, conceived of the Virgin Mary, is the only begotten Son of the Father. Jesus was crucified, buried and rose from the dead. He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor. (Luke 1:26-33; Hebrews 7:25)
5. We believe we are justified (declared righteous under the blood of Jesus) when we repent of our sins and believe in Jesus Christ. (Acts 13:38, 39; Romans 5:1; I Corinthians 6:11; Mark 1:5)
6. We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit with speaking in other tongues, as the Spirit gives the utterance, to be the initial evidence of this experience. We believe in the operation of the nine Gifts of the Spirit and encourage people to live so that these gifts may be manifest in their lives. (Acts 2:4; Acts 10:44-46; Acts 19:6; I Corinthians 12:4-11)
7. We believe in the freedom of worship with every form of expression being done in decency and in order, not drawing attention to oneself. We define order in our services as following the anointing of the Holy Spirit through the direction or our Pastoral leadership. (1 Corinthians 14:33, 40)
8. We believe in water baptism by immersion in water in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost. (Matthew 3:11; Matthew 28:18-19; John 14:6)
9. We believe in divine healing for the body. (Acts 3:2-12; Acts 5:15, 16; James 5:14-15)
10. We believe every blessing we receive from God comes through the merits of The Atonement (Jesus´ complete sacrifice for us on Calvary). (Romans 5:11; James 1:16, 17)
11. We believe in the Second Coming of our Lord, Jesus Christ. (Acts 1:10, 11; I Thessalonians 4:13-18; Revelation 1:7)
12. We believe those who die outside of Christ will be punished in an eternal Hell, but those who die “in Him” shall share in His glory in Heaven forever. (Daniel 12:2; Matthew 25:46; John 5:29; Jude 1:7)
13. We believe in the sacredness of marriage between one man and one woman and family commitment. We promote strong family values. (Ephesians 5:31-33; Ephesians 6:1-4; Hebrews 13:4; Matthew 19:5 Leviticus 18:22; Genesis 2:24)