“But just as you excel in everything… see that you also excel in this grace of giving.” – 2 Corinthians 8:7
Those who call No Limits their “home” church regularly give a tithe to the Lord. The word “tithe” means “tenth” and it is a way of honoring God with the first 10% of our income.
There are several benefits to online giving for both you and our church. Some of them are. . .
- Faithfully Honoring God – When you sign up to give online you are deciding in advance to faithfully give. God always blesses that kind of faith! The Bible teaches that we are to honor God with the “First Fruits” of our labor (Proverbs 3:9). By setting up a recurring contribution that is scheduled to come out of your account on the day you specify, you can ensure that your First Fruits are faithfully given back to God.
- Simplicity – You won’t have to remember whether you gave this month or send in an offering by mail when you’re on a trip.
- Security – We utilize an encrypted secure website for your online records. Online giving is more secure than giving with a check or cash because an electronic gift can’t be lost or stolen.
- Focus – Instead of having to worry about writing a check and filling out an envelope during the service, you can be fully focused on the worship service, knowing that you have already given your offering.
- Helping No Limits Church – Online giving is more cost effective for our church to process, and it makes our record keeping much easier.
Thank you for your generous support of No Limits Church. Through your weekly contributions we are able to expand the kingdom of God and bring the message of hope and blessing to central Florida and around the world. The ministry of No Limits Church is funded by God’s provision through the tithes and offerings of our faithful members and attenders. At No Limits, we honor God’s provision by exercising wise and faithful stewardship, ethical business practices, and full accountability so that the financial integrity of No Limits Church remains beyond reproach.
Credit card authorization form
For your convenience, we have credit card authorization forms available in the seatbacks of the sanctuary chairs as well as at the Guest Services counter. Additionally, we have a credit card swipe available at Guest Services if you would like the convenience of processing your card personally.
We provide offering envelopes in the seatbacks of the sanctuary chairs to provide the convenience of giving your tithes and designated offerings.
Tithes and Offerings
Financial giving at No Limits Church can generally be divided into two categories: tithes and offerings. The Bible teaches us that we worship the Lord with our tithe, which is the first ten percent of our income contributed to the church on a regular basis. When we feel called to give over and above our tithe, we do so as an offering.
A Note About Credit Cards
While we allow the use of credit cards for tithes and offerings, we still strongly encourage the use of electronic funds transfer rather than credit card for two primary reasons:
- Although many pay off their credit cards each month, many also do not. We do not want to encourage someone to go into debt and pay interest on gifts given to the church.
- With electronic transfer, your entire gift goes to the church. When using a credit card, as much as 3% of your gift can go to the credit card company.